Friday, February 1, 2013

fab Friday :)

Today I want to talk about these FAB things:

1. It's February, Friday & a PAY DAY :)

2. One month of staying true to my weight loss goal.. Lost 6 lbs this month!
February: DOUBLE :)

3. Been walking/doing abs for 3 days in a row. That's my FEB workout.

4. I got an 100% on my final paper & 1 week left for me :)

5. Our mortgage payment is going down by $50 starting in March.

6. Girl scout cookies get here in a few wks thanks to my baby sister.

7. Started watching One Tree Hill from the beginning *again!* & I just love this show :)

8.  I'm not working this weekend//thank God for Universal season passes.

9. My in laws will be here in 6 weeks & I can't be more excited!!

10. First 5K in awhile is March 2nd//all good practice for my first 1/2 marathon in Dec with my mom.

Hope you all had a FANTASTIC WK & ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.