Friday, May 2, 2014

BzzAgent//Review: Bic Soleil Glow razors

Happy Friday!

I've been blessed to earn some pretty cool products from BzzAgent by sharing my voice in what works and what does. I've been given the opportunity to review these razors I earned for FREE in lieu of my opinion.

Have you ever found yourself stuck to a particular brand of razors, ladies? You're in the bathroom or the shower and you notice you're starting to resemble some really unattractive hairy legs. (Don't judge, it happens to us all from time to time).  For years, I've used either Venus or disposable razors from Target.

However, if you're like me, you kind of have to pay an arm to afford a Venus razor lately, and disposable razors are just iffy because they're cheap and not made to last. Well -- I feel like Vanna White here.

These new razors are built to last, they shave well on the first try and not only do they have a sturdy handle so you can control them but they have a guard that you can slide off the front. Usually my disposable razors are equipped with a flimsy plastic cover that you have to risk and pull off, attached to the blades. Every time I have tried to be careful, I always get nicked. The blades also just don't last long.





I honestly enjoy these razors - they are sturdy, with the 3 blades and they come in a multi pack of 3 razors. Another positive - they are only $6.99 - which isn't expensive compared to any of the brands like Venus or Gillette which basically cost an arm & a leg to buy a refill.

So, I challenge you to go pick some up. I think in the long run, I am going to get the new Bic Solei Glow razors from here on out. The results are amazing and it takes a fraction of the time than fighting with those disposable or cheaply made ones.

*Are you interested in sharing your opinion for the opportunity of scoring some new, fresh products? All you need to do is email me at jessica_whitney@hotmail.com that you'd love to join as well & I will send you more info. I've been doing this for over a year and its honestly super fun. I've reviewed yogurt, lawn care, foundation, and many other topics - feel free to visit my blog for my other reviews if you're interested!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.