Thursday, May 15, 2014

our recent #weekendadventures

Last night while laying in bed, that's honestly when C & I decide to chat at night. Worst time ever really because I am usually either in the extreme of super tired - will fall asleep when my head hits the pillow or wide awake. In the past few nights, I've been reflecting on how blessed my life is. I live in Florida (a LOT of people here hate living here for whatever reasons). I have annual passes to two of the best theme parks around (can go/leave when I want) and I'm a homeowner. I also am blessed to have my family live close by as well as most of my close gal pals. This has allowed me to have some pretty fantastic impromptu coffee dates or other adventures. Thought I'd take this post to share some of our recent adventures.


1) That hot pink truck thing was what I designed recently when we were riding Test Track. My hubs gave me full creative control so what else but to design a funky, HOT pink truck. I was proud and couldn't stop smiling. Needless to say, this will NOT be our next car. 

2) The middle pic is from our experience at the Flower & Garden festival at Epcot in April. If you've never been to this - its amazing, the entire park is decked out in flowers with HGTV demonstrations and different individuals who've planted flowers/veggies, etc showcase their talents. There is food, entertainment. This was in the butterfly garden - hundreds of butterflies flying around, I snapped a picture of one resting in the flowers. 

3) Part of what I love about Disney and their details during the Flower & Garden festivals which made me smile: different Disney characters pop up around the park shaped and pruned from plants/shrubs. I love Winnie the Pooh, they had the entire cast there - but since I didn't want to dominate it - I had to take short/choppy pictures.

4) center: Prince Charming & Cinderella//Flower & Garden festival.

5) Belle & Beast//Flower & Garden festival.

6) Disney water tower from the Backlot Tour at what will always be MGM to me.

7) More butterflies/flowers.//Flower & Garden festival.

There are many more pictures - but I've essentially taken up residence at Disney this year. We just went Sunday and I am already excited to head out again. :) 

Tonight is elliptical/Jillian as I catch up on some shows. I am sad its the time of year when my shows all end till the fall. But I am excited for America's Got Talent to start back up. That will be fun to enjoy til we get some time off later this summer. What about y'all? Any big summer plans or things you're looking forward to? Yay for 5 on Friday tomorrow :) 

Thanks for stopping by//God Bless - J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.