Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BzzAgent Review: Coppertone Sunny Days sunscreen



Hello, friends! Hope you had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend. I spent yesterday feasting & swimming w/family at my parent's house. As previously mentioned, I am a BzzAgent - I spread "bzz" about products, share coupons and give out product samples I receive to friends/family so they can try it out. I also get the chance to try it out and I have to say - in my opinion, I am not a super big fan of this sunscreen. Personally, since I live in Florida, where it appears we're like 3 feet from the sun all day - I need more than 30 spf which is what this offers. This sunscreen gave me a scare as it appeared to give me a breakout of bumps on my arms. Otherwise - it was fine, very light - fit under makeup to make me feel confident & it absorbs fast!

I say, wherever you are - you must use sunscreen. I recently took part in a Twitter party with Neutrogena & Crowdtappers, and both Kerry Washington (Scandal!) & Jennifer Garner shared some insane facts about the dangers of not keeping yourself protected in the sun. Allow me to share some with you: 

Even on a cloudy day, about 80% of the sun's ultraviolet rays could push through the clouds. (!!)
After suffering as little as 1 major sunburn as a child, this still raises the chances of you getting skin cancer.
Did you know?! It’s been estimated that more than 76,000 new melanomas will be diagnosed THIS YEAR ALONE
ANOTHER FACT more than 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed 2 skin aging r caused by UVexposure

That's all insane facts. I also learned that if you're in FL - depending on what activities you're in such as shopping, apply twice/day. If you're out in the sun at the beach, apply every 30-60 min. For those who want sunscreen that protects against humidity, you can check out sports versions of sunscreen.

Regardless of what sunscreen you use daily, I hope you'll stay protected and use it everyday!

*Are you interested in trying out products for FREE to use your voice? Feel free to stop by www.bzzagent.com and register for a new account. They're opening new campaigns all the time!

Take care & see you back here tomorrow! ~ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.