Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Now & Then: A Decade Later

Happy Wednesday, friends! Even though we were off Monday - this week is definitely one that needs to hurry up and end already. Today, I am celebrating (to a degree) that a full 10 years has passed since I graduated high school. Thought I'd celebrate the differences in my life since that day on 
May 28, 2004 & May 28, 2014. 


10 years ago.. 

I was 18. Celebrating life - headed to college out of state.
Partying w/family & friends. 
Belonged to my church youth group.
Worked two jobs my senior year.
My sis *far right* was almost 3 years old.
My adventure had only begun.

10 years later.. 
I am 28. Celebrating life - done w/college & grad school.
Spend most time with my family.
Church hunting still. 
Work at a well-known entertainment university.
My sis is almost 14. 
My adventure keeps going. 

Hope your week is going well. See you back here tomorrow for Thursday Thoughts :)
~ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.