Monday, February 17, 2014

BzzAgent Review: Tone Body Wash

Happy Monday, loves :)




Over the weekend, I received my sample for a campaign that I've been spreading Bzz about. One of my favorite go-to brands unleashed their newest scent - Petal Soft. This has to be a new favorite. Forget flowers on VDay or any other day - I will gladly accept this instead. Mixed with Jasmine, rose oil with Shea & cocoa butters, this body wash has truly hydrated my skin and made it smoother than usual. All of my experiences with Tone products have been very positive and this product is no different. Feel free to rush up to your local Walmart - because not only is it a great brand that makes you feel hydrated & pretty - it is cost effective. I trust this brand knowing it doesn't require an arm & a leg for a quality product. 

If you're interested in trying out products and spreading your own Bzz - feel free to visit BzzAgent.com to get started. I've done it for a year and it has opened my eyes to new products and allowed me to share my voice on what I liked/disliked for FREE :) Try it out!

Thanks for stopping by! ~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.