Friday, February 15, 2013

FAB FRIDAY!!


This week I want to talk about these FAB things: 

1. I've lost another 2.4 lbs this week & I'm hoping for another 6 before the end of the month :) 

2. I'm getting close to a year since I decided to lose the weight & with the exception of today -- I've worked hard. I'm hoping to be down 50 lbs after a year of working hard. I'm about 14 pounds away. :)

3.My Bangin' Chicken sauce from Tijuana Flats makes any iffy dish AMAZING. 

4. I decided to be a great wife last night & bake cookies for my husband's potluck: White Chocolate Chip cookies. Bonus- I made too many so I still get to enjoy some. 

5. because I submitted 2 shows last month for the salesathon-- I got the new stone for Pampered Chef, a new cookbook & the new rub for FREE :)

6. For Valentine's day- my husband surprised me by getting 4Rivers BBQ (only in FL- a hot spot).


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.