Friday, March 1, 2013

fab friday :)

Today I want to talk about these FAB things:

1) Today I made the wise decision of paying off 2 unsub student loans. Already cannot wait for the letter from Sallie Mae that they're as excited as I am. Pretty thrilled for the big dent, & by the end of the year- I'll be down even more. Take that, student loans, you don't own me.

2) Last night I said farewell to my iPhone finally! We are switching carriers and I must save, love my new phone more. 

3) Tomorrow is my 5k to benefit the Central FL Children's Home that I'm doing with family. 

4) Two weeks til my in-laws are here/VACAY!! Needless to say, we're excited!

Have a fantastic weekend!! ~Jessica

4 comments:

  1. So what is your new phone?

    YEAH TAKE THAT STUDENT LOANS. BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for paying off your student loans. I really need to get back to paying something on mine even though they are deferred right now.

    I hope you have good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Paying off student loans is such a big accomplishment! Mine live on my credit card so believe me I know about student debt!

    Good luck tomorrow! Hopefully the weather is good for you!


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.