Friday, March 8, 2013

fab friday!

Today I want to talk about these FAB things:
1. It's Friday! Been a rough week so I need the weekend badly.

2. I'm officially a nerd & almost 3 weeks ahead in my class. I really don't LOVE it but I want it over with.
3. Next Friday, is not only my husband's birthday BUT we're taking a half day! Celebrating him getting older to head to Universal & 4Rivers for dinner. Yum cannot wait.
4. Last weekend I did my first 5k in awhile, and my knee didn't blow up or hurt at all. It's a belated Fab :) 
5. My actual staycation is coming up real in 10 days & it's actually a motivator to clean. Double FAB!
6. While its been a rough week with school & my job, I managed to lose 1.5 lbs this week :) 
Hope you have a FAB weekend :) ~ Jessica


2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Fab Friday link up! Congrats on losing the weight and sorry to hear that it was a rough week. Hopefully next week will be way more awesome for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there. Congrats on the weightloss this week. I'm pretty sure I just took your loss and piled it around my middle :( I've been totally off track this week. I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.