Friday, July 11, 2014

oh hey, Friday!

Happy Friday, friends! Last night I got an invite about this fantastic new linkup that started today and I knew that I needed to prep so I could join in with the fun!

I don't know about you but I absolutely love real Fridays, you know the ones that bring weekends that involve no getting up early to go to work but are the productive ones as you get ready for vacay starting the following weekend! Well, staycation but hey its time away from work. :)

& we're off. Today we're celebrating the end of another week - and all the goodness that comes with FRIDAYS!

1) I'm really thankful for my parents who gifted my husband & I with a couch set. These couches have been at my parents since I was
a teen and they look great! I was blessed that they thought of us first and gifted them to us.
The real fun part of them is that they are super heavy so transporting them has been super fun (in a completely sarcastic way!) My dad who has his share of back problems along with my mister carried them down their stairs & up ours in the rain that Central Florida had last weekend. Because he loves us THAT much! Part 2 of said fun commences tomorrow night. Pray that we can get it in our house and no one breaks their back.


#2) It's about a week short of when my hubs liked it and put a ring on it... 4 years ago. We just celebrated our 3rd anniversary but it made me smile when my Timehop app remembered the significance of July 20, 2010.

#3) My husband & I are blessed to live in Florida but also to enjoy Disney yearround with our passes. Since we were at Magic Kingdom for the 4th, we did our sparklers/smoke bombs and fountains in our backyard. This picture essentially makes me look like my hand is on fire but I love me some sparklers.  Next year, I'm voting for s'mores somewhere!



4) I'm blessed that I get to go on double dates/date nights with my mister & my parents. We went mini golfing last week and it was super enjoyable. My parents crack me up and they witnessed first hand of some golf putting moves that were crazy yet hilariously awesome. I also gifted my dad with his hilarious Father's Day gift.







5) I love that whenever I arrive at my parents house, my brother's dog - and one of my bestest friends named Alice is happily wagging her tail, ready to give me kisses upon kisses to greet me at the door. This face makes me love shaking her paw, giving her hugs and giving her belly rubs.



As always, thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend whether its as simple as getting coffee, going to Target or coupons/Cartwheel for groceries. (I am excited for all 3!) .. I'll see you back here next week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.