Saturday, July 12, 2014

BzzAgent: Hillshire American Craft sausage review



Happy Saturday night, y'all! I've taken full advantage today of my weekend thus far. Cleaned part of my kitchen, got our couch moved & delightfully took a nap today while it poured. But I wanted to share some love with you. My hubs & I discovered the new Hillshire American Craft smoked sausages last month and they are our new favorite dinner items. We're addicted to the new Smoky Bourbon flavor. We always grill ours in our sweet indoor grill (gotta love wedding presents).

There's 3 awesome flavors of sausages: Jalapeno & Cheddar, Smoky Bourbon and Garlic & Onion. I'm excited to see my friends in a few days to cook up some sausage for them as well. :)

Each bite pops with flavor, a kick in your mouth! We cooked some up tonight and its definitely something we look forward to. Tastes great to grill but there other ways to enjoy them. No other sauce or condiments needed. Each pack comes with 5 and they're also available at Sam's Club, Walmart & Target (to my knowledge.) They're definitely awesome and you should try them out! Thanks for stopping by.. <3

*I'm a BzzAgent and received coupons in the mail for this campaign to try out for free. These are my opinions to share with you. For more info, check out BzzAgent here! *



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.