Wednesday, December 18, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! I cannot believe Christmas is a week from today. I'm ready for it, mostly. Today I am linking up with Shannon for her awesome weekly 'So What Wednesday'. 

This week (& lately) I am saying SO WHAT if:

1) I emailed the chick on my husband's team to say THANK YOU for his new wallet that she so generously gifted for Secret Santa. I love my husband but he is too frugal sometimes.

2) I've been counting down to my office's Secret Santa/Cookie exchange on Friday morning; so that I can start making Christmas cookies early.

3) I got my vacation days approved at work for the week of New Years. Already excited about the possibilities & the fact that this explains my more-than-cheeriness lately:



4) My sister's Varsity Basketball Christmas tournament is at my alma mater high school this weekend. I can't wait to show up there after ten years & eagerly cheer on the other team (just a bit too excited)!

5) I have my own recipes for Christmas cookies but just in case Pinterest has something I may have overlooked, they have replaced Google searches for the most part.

6) Anytime I get a cute picture of my husband & I, like the ones from this weekend @ SeaWorld, I'll instantly put them on my Instagram with awesome hashtags. #makingmemoriescount

7) I've watched the amazing, hilarious National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation movie twice in a week. The Griswolds have the perfect quotes. Already planning to watch it again twice, before the end of the year.


Absolutely love this link up. Thanks for stopping by. You stay classy :) - Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest makes me very happy - I find myself searching for newer and better recipes on a regular basis lol. Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.