Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So What! Wednesday...

This week I'm saying SO WHAT IF...

So What Wednesday
  1. I'm in the midst of losing weight but I love looking at Pinterest's food & drink section.
  2. I had 3 skinny cows today, but I did 85 minutes of Zumba after work. Booyah!
  3. I have an unofficial marathon of 'Hart of Dixie' & Parenthood on weekends,
  4. I hate driving in Orlando traffic so much that I wish I could do that 'Bruce Almighty' effect would he divided the traffic into two-- especially on late nights.
  5. I quote more Family Guy lines than I ever did before I met my hubby.
  6. I love shopping in the maternity section of stores because the clothes look cuter than what I can fit into. Why not, it's cozier.
  7. I already made my baby registry on Amazon & love to re-do it every couple of months. Still a year away from trying for baby #1.
  8. I use Ebates to do my shopping at times just to make a 5 cent contribution to the check I will get. I live on the edge.
**For those who are unaware of what a Skinny Cow is- it's an amazing way to enjoy chocolate while losing weight!**

Skinny Cow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.