Sunday, January 20, 2013

[Longer weekend] Wanted.

So, I sit here watching 'Once Upon A Time' & my mind is spinning. I've had a weekend that has seemed to zip by and since I don't have MLK day off, I wish I did.

Let's see Saturday, I tagged along with my family to SeaWorld since they got a few extra passes for my husband & I. We got there & surprise! Our passes were actually FREE Fun Cards aka- basically many more FREE trips to SeaWorld until the end of 2013 :) YAY, many next trips are in the works.

I also got my share of workouts this week- approx 6 times of intense Zumba sessions/walking done. My first 5k for #operationbikini is Saturday, March 2 at Cru (ironically where my Dad works & he's paying for my reg fee). This week, I lost 2 lbs, would've been more but my dogs have been suffering from fleas :( & they bit me up to make my ankles swollen so I gained some un-fab water weight. Swelling has gone down but my month weight loss total is 6 pounds.

Only 84 remain to be at my goal for #operationredbikini :) :)

Last night I was so tired since riding a jerky ride at SeaWorld and screaming kids that I felt pretty sick. Got our laundry outta the way & kitchen cleaning craze. & I usually don't drink but I had my Malibu rum w/pineapple juice. Delish.

Today was one of those days where I feel I need another Sunday to recuperate from today. I had a Pampered Chef party and it went soooo well, but I was on my feet for about 4 hours straight & then grocery shopping. .

I do feel celebratory though. 2013 is a 10 year milestone for one of my very good friends, Katty G. I met her in youth group my senior year of high school, shockingly so long ago. We hit it off right away and our friendship has continually grown to be even stronger since then. She was also a bridesmaid in my wedding, and a great friend to have. She is (besides my parents) the longest friend I have known in life. Isn't that a great feeling to know someone in your life for a decade.

Hope you have a terrific week! ~Jessica

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.