Saturday, January 12, 2013

Whew.

I'm so glad tonight is Saturday because if it was a Monday, i wouldn't be mentally okay with that. So, I had a great show tonight for Pampered Chef & I booked another party! My host is also getting a lot of outside orders so it will end up great. Hers is a fundraiser & . I don't think people realize how much work goes into a show for the host but also for the consultant. You have to set up your demo table, pre-make some dishes for faster expediting, and get ready to be on your feet for hours. I love it but boy does it feel like my feet may fall off soon.

After a long day like this-- I needed to clear my head and make a post. *Disclaimer: Random posting.*

Friday- I had my dentist appt & while I thought it was just a cavity it could also turn into a root canal depending on how my tooth reacts to the filling itself . So please pray that I just need a filling as a root canal/crown is too expensive & time consuming. Not the best news but thankful I have the dentist I do.

2nd weigh in of the year: Lost 4 lbs this week :) MyFitnessPal gladly told me I've lost 36 pounds since starting my weight loss journey in April 2012. Hoping to have lost a great amount by then :)

When my husband & I are at home on the weekends (or mutual days off): we love to kick back & watch some movies. This weekend so far: Happy Gilmore *love this movie*, Vegas Vacation, Wayne's World & currently Longest Yard.

Friday before my dentist appointment: I received a (rather misleading) email from Sallie-Mae that 'Congratulations your loans are paid in FULL!' Now, I got excited as if you think grad school is cheap, you're kidding yourself. I got a lil excited but then I realized that they send you an official congrats email when you pay off one loan or all of them. The loan in question? I paid off an unsub loan, yay. Amount: $126.11! Woot ;) I feel accomplished there. But one less loan to worry about.

But all in all today was a great day, I got to sleep in, got to cuddle with my doggies, relax with my man & enjoy a day, partly full with Pampered Chef/making triple layered brownies.

Excited for tomorrow- with coupons in the newspaper, yep I'm a coupon clipper & I love it. Supposedly my 'rest' day for working out but I will probably end up getting back in with Zumba.

& I finally plan on watching Parenthood & Scandal's episodes :) YAY. Love these two shows.

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend/see you next week :) ~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.