Friday, January 11, 2013

FAB Friday!

Time for another FAB FRIDAY :) Favorite post of the week.
Today I want to talk about these fab things...

-I'm 2 weeks ahead in my current course. Gooo me!!  & I have an A :)

-Thanks to 3 days of 75 min Zumba sessions & downing water like a fish, I lost another  4 pounds.
{This month's total:  8  pounds}

-Saturday is my FIRST Pampered Chef show for January & it's a chocolate party. We'll be making triple layer brownies.
I'm also bringing a brownie trifle & s'mores cookies. Can't wait to hopefully get more parties booked!

-Today I ended up having the day off (unfortunately for the dentist) but I'm being paid regardless.

-Since I've gotten back on track with working out, I have much more energy to tackle cleaning my house more often.

Hope you all had a great week!  Time to make my brownie trifle & s'mores cookies before my appt.

Blessings, Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica, thanks for stopping by my little blog and congrats on your weight loss! Just started following you, hope you enjoy your day off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amber- thanks for stopping by my blog & for following me :) I'm excited to read more of your posts. I had a pretty productive day off, really busy :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your loss! Woohoo! Hope you enjoyed your day off today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela- thanks for your encouragement. I had a busy yet productive day off :)

      Delete
  3. 2 weeks ahead? Uhh...can you share some of your motivation with this girl? ;) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura- how are you feeling? Yeah I'm an overachiever ;) Fab Friday is my FAVE post of the week :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.