Thursday, January 2, 2014

TGBTL Week #4.

Happy New Year, loves! Excited for the linkup to be back, I felt like something was missing from my day & when the calendar reminder came on my phone last night - I smiled with pangs of bittersweet feeling, knowing that it was Christmas and that there would be no link up. Anywho, we're back, its a new year & back to linking up. This year - I've adopted the word 'transparency' in terms of how I view the next 365 days that have a purpose in line. I have a Biggest Loser amt of weight to lose to be ready for Baby #1. I have theme park passes & I am all about enjoying the adventures I seek out or find myself in.

2014 Adventures thus far:
Visited & enjoyed Epcot & MGM with my hubs.
Soaking up the rainy day that Orlando has by cuddling w/ my pups.
Tomorrow after the dentist: Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom w/ a showing of Anchorman 2.
& the list goes on.

Here's to the unforgettable adventures in 2014 for each of us.

You stay classy & thanks for stopping by. - Jessica



2 comments:

  1. SO jealous that you have already visited Epcot this year! Such a fun start to the new year! Thanks for linking up with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO FUN! I'm a little jealous, too, that you got to start this year off with such a BANG! Thanks for linking up so faithfully--love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.