Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SO What, Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, loves. Today I am linking up with Shannon over at 'Life After I Dew' for the oh so popular 'So What Wednesday' & she has kept it fresh by changing the direction. 

This week I am saying SO WHAT if.. 

I have a cold and that just happened to start on top of it? Everyone in America is dealing with the polar vortex shindig of some sorts and while I live in Florida - it is getting frigid here too, y'all. I've had this sinusy thing for too long. I should work out when I come home but as you can tell being sick drains all energy and possible motivation. Last night - I got home, watched Life of Pi (amazing!) & snacked on gummy bears. Yes, its not nutritious and with my weight loss - its not helping. But every once in a great while- gummy bears is perfection. 

That's really all I got this week. I take Shannon's new direction and I just don't feel like being negative about stuff. I don't love the frigid weather and how in  Florida its 80 today and 20 tomorrow. I don't love getting up to go to work when its cold -- but its part of life and I just deal with it & put on my jams so at least if a dance sesh happens in the am -- that's the silver lining :)

Thanks for stopping by, you stay classy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.