Friday, January 31, 2014

February Goals.

Happy Friday, loves :)






I think this is a new tradition - to find some pretty fantastic laughs to start off my weekend. Because these are all attitudes or thoughts that have crossed my mind today.

But in other news - my biggest highlight of the week: Paid off my highest unsub loan.  (Sallie Mae screwed me in the process so its not totes gone - super thrilled for that $1.53 payment next month!)

Tomorrow is February 1st. That is insane! I wanted to go ahead and get my February goals out there so that I can start off the month strong. 

February 2014 Goals:

1) Exercise + Great choices daily = Lower size! (Counting down til cruise)

2) Drink more water daily.

3) Monitor my 'Treat Yo Self' days better.

4) Experiment in kitchen more.

5) Be on the lookout for DIY projects that are realistic & affordable. 

I am excited about these simpler goals. I feel like February will be a great month even when my Girl Scout cookies arrive. I really wanted to weigh less for our Disney cruise in March but I still have 6 weeks to make a dent. YAY. Happy Friday! - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.