Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Twenty Nine Candles//Bucket Lists

Hooray, its my favorite month: October :) Well for obvious reasons, with my birthday on FRIDAY!!

         















Besides celebrating this week, this weekend and heck the entire month -  I am celebrating a lot more than when my
parents graciously brought me into the world. This year is a milestone - its the last birthday of my twenties.  Looking             back, I started this decade of birthdays with people who turned out to not be real, genuine friends. Since then, I made a       pact with myself that I only celebrate with people that are edifying and building me up.


This week at work, for the first time I've worked here - I invited all my work friends to do lunch @ Tijuana Flats with me. Not many showed up but when I returned after a not so pleasant day, my former team I miss working with had surprised  me with a signed card from the team w/chocolate. Literally welled up with tears and excited to celebrate with them soon!
    
To really appreciate the year ahead of me. I've decided and created a growing Bucket List. Everyone has them - namely things they want to do before they die. That isn't as thrilling to me personally because I like to make the most of every day/month/year that God blesses me with with a hint of realistic planning.

 If any of readers/friends think of anything they'd like to add comment below. I would LOVE to make this next year - the  most EPIC year of my life. & so far, I think I am on a good start:



My TWENTY NINTH #BucketList#

   1) Finish writing the book I started over 5+ years ago to publish as an ebook with Amazon. 

   2) For EVERY trip I take, send a postcard to myself to scrapbook later to relive memories later.

   3) Take days off the grid at least twice every month. 

   4) Indulge here & there for more last minute getaways with Chris. <3

   5) Get in the most absolute fit, healthy version of myself. 

   6)  Learn how to be crafty: sewing, crocheting, knitting, practicing making crazy, awesome cakes.

   7) Incorporate our love of Disney into our home even more. (Lotsa shoppin' @ Disney!)

   8) Sacrificing more to pay down my student loans (working part time, etc).

   9) Learn what my style is, how to apply makeup, etc. {I cared way too much about candy & junk as a teen rather than making myself look good!}

  10) Re-discover my love for my crock pot.  Use my KitchenAid & Pampered Chef tools to create incredible food. 

Thanks for stopping by. Thursday, I'll be sharing my verses that I am picking out for the year ahead. :) See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.