Friday, October 10, 2014

Oh, Hey Friday! {Weekend Edition!}

Happy Friday, y'all!

Today I am joining up with September Farm + The Farmer's Wife for another 'Oh Hey, Friday!' {Weekend Edition!}

It's Friday and honestly what's been going through my mind is this lyric from N*Sync! "Just got paid & it's Friday night." You know the teen in you is singing these lyrics loud & proud, ladies :) 

Okay. First I want to celebrate + share the top 5 moments of my (long) week:

1.  I just finished my Christmas shopping for my family tonight with the exception of a Starbucks gift card that is yet to be ordered. Not going to lie - I did sneak in a few items for myself including this gem because I heart Disney!

2. All of my Christmas shopping + online shopping lately has gone through Ebates first. They give you cash back on your purchases and after x amt - you get a nice, fat check! That kind of helps soften the blow! 

3. As I am sure you read yesterday + today, I am too blessed to be stressed from the result of my car accident on Wednesday - car is already in the shop + I have fallen in love with my rental. My car will get fixed and hopefully less idiots will be out driving while I am trying to get to work. Ahh, probably not but I can hope, right? 

4. I didn't have the chance to get Starbucks on my birthday like usual but thanks to my mom + Target coupons + having the day off to take care of my car situation - I treated myself to a Salted Caramel Mocha and it made me pretty happy. I think the whole time Chris was watching the clock but I was happy to get a Starbucks/Target trip today. 

5. Tomorrow night after work I get to celebrate some of the birthday swag I got & cash in on my free Coldstone ice cream with my best friend! Hooray for girl time + Birthday cake ice cream :) #bestiedates 

All in all - it's Friday//Payday. The weekend is here - date night tomorrow with Chris + relaxing at home//wife duties. 

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you Monday for my next #dearladies post to encourage & inspire :)  Xo ~ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.