Friday, October 17, 2014

TGIF - Oh hey, Friday! :)

Happy Friday! Today I am already smiling because these pictures are relevant already  :) I am linking up with some fantastic ladies today to celebrate my week.

            too bad nurses don't have fridays! but this is how i feel at end of shift! heck even at patient hand off!  I'm too pretty to work. Lol ;)   Happy Friday :-)

1) I celebrated my birthday two weeks ago but I didn't get to celebrate with everyone - so this week the wonderful ladies that I worked with everyday for 3 years + I had Tijuana Flats together. I was promoted a year ago so I miss seeing them and talking to them and the fun on the team. Definitely going to enjoy this new tradition here and there with some good friends.

2) Today is Friday and I've already gotten some of my housework done that usually consumes my weekend. These items on my weekend to do list will be replaced but this means I will be sleeping better and more time with my mister. Hooray!

3) We picked up our car on Tuesday morning since our car accident last week & it looks incredible. Our bumper was replaced and our front lights. Feel like I am driving a brand new car. :)


4) I got back to working out this week, tomorrow will be my third day. Been back to keeping myself accountable with my food diary app, MyFitnessPal & challenging myself to drink mostly water + eating way less sugar.

5) I've already completed my Christmas shopping for my family - thanks to incredible sales. The bags starting appearing at my front door and I love taking all of the items out, and getting super excited. All of these items are taking up residence in my closet for another month but I love what I found for my whole family. I used Ebates to get cash back on all of my purchases and will be getting money back in a few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy yourself in all that you do. I hope you will stop by on Monday for another post from my #dearladies series for inspiration & encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.