Monday, August 6, 2012

Sick day.


This weekend was not fun, in fact if the rating was sitting in a tub of scissors -- it was by far horrendous.
  • Got rudely cussed out for no reason by customers at Taco Bell
  • Stomach flu bug started late yesterday and still won't go away :/
  •  Stressed/Burned out/Overwhelmed from my daily grind
  •  Have had a migraine ALL day and needing suggestions on how to get rid of it.

Love me some Andy Samberg/SNL :)
.... && in a nice upbeat way...


1) Just so happened that my hubby is off work today & Tues so I'm glad he was here to take care of me a bit longer ;) He's nice to cuddle up with and I got extra kisses from my pups.

2) Was nice to be able to take a few naps today while I was home && Netflix is great for sick days.

4) Thanks to Pinterest & my laptop, I was able to be comfy in bed while working ahead to re figure my Amazon Baby Registry. ;) We're hoping to start our family next year and my hubbs will vouch that I love babies + shopping so shopping for our future baby is nothing I will put up a fight on. I found a site through Pinterest that helped me figure out exactly what I need to register for. :) 

&& now Pinterest has helped re-motivate me so I can feel a bit motivated to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.