Wednesday, December 4, 2013

TGBTL Week #1: Photo & 3 Things.

Girl Between the Lines Link up


Hello Wednesday! This has been an emotionally rough week for my family & I. Still waiting to see how the events will unfold but if you will just keep all of us in your prayers & thoughts for the time being -- I do greatly appreciate it.

Ever since I saw that Lauren was starting this new linkup - I was really excited. I keep trying to do the Hi Five for Friday link up & one day I might but right now - not happening. I also make it move to do So What Wednesday because it gives the middle of the week an edge. So, I've successfully added a few permanent calendar events to my phone to help me remember these linkups. Anywho - I'll save you the rambling because that's a gift for my husband.

Today I am going to share a picture with y'all of me with three of my favorite things about myself. At first this was a challenge but I consider myself a creative lady -- so here goes it.

The three things I absolutely LOVE about myself:

1) I married the best fit for myself. He is taking this picture that describe the following two things but my husband really is the cheese to my macaroni. He takes care of me, he always knows what to say when I need a laugh and he gives the best hugs.

2) I looooove Tijuana Flats & their Taco Tuesdaze which I took part in last night. That is my saving grace every other week. I also treated myself to some queso which is like liquid crack. It's just that good. I am trying really hard to lose the weight I need to but Tijuana Flats is my biggest indulgence.


3) I love date nights (or in this case - date lunches) with my husband that end up or involve Tijuana Flats in some case. My husband & I both work pretty hard during the week, and this year we graduated with our Master's degrees so now that we have our nights back -- its nice to be able to spend time together after 2+ years of just giving each other high fives before we went to sleep. We now have a date night every week except for this week which is sad.


That will do it for me this week. Look forward to hopping around and getting to know y'all on my lunch break. For those ladies who don't know and blog but want to meet other bloggers --- feel free to join the Girl Between the Lines linkup over at Lauren's blog. Thanks for stopping by. You stay classy, planet earth :) 

3 comments:

  1. I need some Taco Tuesdaze in my life! That queso looks delish! :) Thanks so much for linking up with us, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome--hooray for actually getting to hang out with your husband!! I'm sorry this is such a hard week for your family--I said a prayer for you all!! Thanks for linking up, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica!!!

    Thanks for checking out my blog!! Love me some queso too! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.