Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekends, #Coldstone & work Christmas parties!

Happy Monday, lovelies!

Hope everyone had a fantastic relaxing weekend. I took my sisters Christmas shopping Saturday & was able to take advantage of the 10% discount they gave over the weekend. I also felt generous & treated my sister to Starbucks as a tradition we have. It was rushed but we have sister dates every so often. Then I spent the next evening fighting with my Mom's sewing machine & sadly, her machine won & I got zilch sewing done. That leaves tomorrow to finish all 3 projects.

Overall - I had a fairly fantastic weekend. Yesterday, my mister & I saw Frozen. I liked it but I guess I am more of an old school when it comes to Disney princess movies. I prefer that if you have a princess w/ a love interest whatsoever that they get married at some point. I feel like I prefer Tangled over Frozen, because I was more engaged & while there were funny moments - I was falling asleep in the movie.

However, after the movie - my hubs & I treated ourselves to #Coldstone, we definitely take advantage of the Groupon offers occasionally. My hubs went with Peppermint flavored & I went with Peppermint & Cookie Dough w/ Cake Batter ice cream - my signature preference.

Last night was our annual Christmas party at work. Every year, our company makes it the party of the year with incredible food, desserts, entertainment - and for the second year in the row - we brought my parents. It's nice to introduce them to my friends at work. So many people go so its hard to see people you know. They must've known I was coming with the mini red velvet cupcakes for dessert. Only one of the options, I had some of a brownie sundae complete w/ maraschino cherries, ice cream, warm hot fudge - the works. & on the way out - I had a flaming s'more. Incredible.

My parents & I always take pictures together at this party because I'm blessed they are my parents. & because I want people to come see how good we look. We take sweet selfies.



 Hope you & your family have a very Merry Christmas! Thankful for all of you who I met this year through my blog & excited to meet even more through various linkups to come. You stay classy! - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.