Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So What, Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, loves. Today is my last day home before I return from having my gallbladder removal surgery on Sunday morning. You can read more about that here.

I am linking up again with Shannon for the 'So What, Wednesday' link up.

Today, I am saying So What if..

I am craving Tijuana Flats even though I just had my gallbladder removed on Sunday. I had it last night but I am really craving. I was really sick last week and couldn't eat anything without getting sick. After my surgery, I finally got to have mashed potatoes and the hospital's version of pot roast. I understand that this surgery was needed, I am glad it didn't happen on my cruise when I'd be stuck in the ocean. But I also enjoy Tijuana's tacos because its fresh and my absolute favorite. This surgery has helped me realize some changes but I will never remove TF from my life.

I am finding it is really hard to not overdo it with the housework while I am home. I promised my parents/hubs I would take it easy and let myself recover from my surgery and not just clean fiercely. The most I have done so far is doing some laundry because my hubs went back to work yesterday. I am only going to clean and sweep my kitchen this week. It's hard to sit back and see what I need to do. But in order to get up - it is really painful and sore so that is the reason I am not hardcore cleaning.

I get excited every Sunday for the JoAnn's ads. Now that my house is finally repaired after my water leak, I am able to finally put up the frames and decor through out my house to really put up splashes of color. I find these deals and they have just been taking up space in my closet so now that I can actually put them up on walls - I am so SO so thrilled to break them out.

This is all I have for today. One of my love languages is that I love to encourage others, especially women. Hope I can make your life pleasant and your day even a smidge happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.