Sunday, February 16, 2014

25 Things You Don't Know About Me.

Happy Sunday, friends! :)

Hope you had a fantastic day. We went to the new church plant and am excited to go again. Everyone was really friendly, the message felt a big long but overall a positive experience. When we came back, we bathed the pups to get them ready to go bye byes (always an exciting time for our pups) to get their heartworm test/meds. They weren't excited but they did it without yelping like that tiny chihuahua in front of them. The real excitement comes when we have to get them to take their heartworm meds every month - anyone with dogs have good ideas for this?

Not sure if you've gotten into the Winter Olympics or not - I started watching them after my surgery but I didn't get real into it. I was more sad that my shows were on hiatus until after they ended. I started getting excited thinking it was this week they were coming back but lo & behold - next week I am excited for these shows specifically: Scandal & Parenthood!

So - here's what I wanted to do on my blog tonight. When I used to read those celebrity mags - they'd have this section that the celebrity would share these unknown facts. So I thought why not share 25 facts about myself? Here we go.

1) When I have a bad day at work, I go HERE or over HERE for a belly laughin good time. 
2) I am a coupon clipper - but not like the extreme hoarders who take it a bit too far.
3) Sometimes I don't update Facebook for more than a week!
4) My Instagram & Starbucks are good friends of mine.
5) I make a mean batch of tacos, they're my husband's favorite meal.
6) I invented his second fave meal on accident, try them yourself - recipe HERE! :)
7) After having my favorite scent @ Bath & Body Works for over a decade - I just switched to my new scent - Sexy Dahlias! 
8) My favorite times in college were going to Barnes & Noble, finding a comfy couch with Sbux & reading James Patterson mystery novels. Perfect way to relax my mind.
9) My favorite ice cream sandwiches are Market Pantry from Target!
10) Most of the ideas from my wedding were DIY projects: centerpieces, guestbook, etc.
11) Cadbury Creme Eggs & Peeps are my favorite candy. 
12) Cracker Barrel & Waffle House are my favorite roadtrip restaurants.
13) My favorite thing to do is peruse the Kitchen aisle at Target or Walmart. 
14) Every year I treat myself to a Krispy Kreme donut for that fix. 
15) I'm a 'card' person. I grew up giving people birthday cards & sending Christmas cards. My husband didn't. I think his family gets confused when I send them each year.
16) I get excited about trips to Target. Especially when the clearance section is involved.
17) I enjoy flipping the calendar every 1st of the month. Especially with our vintage Disney 2014 calendar.
18) I'm addicted to Smart Water.
19) My brother & I have an arrangement to where on his birthday, I am allowed to spoil my nephew more.
20) Every year on March 5th & September 10th - I make a big fuss about my dogs' birthdays.
21) I am the most creative at JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby or the crafty section @ Walmart.
22) I am addicted to the taste of Buffalo -- especially Mac & Cheese (Market Pantry).
23) I love looking up recipes of Pinterest. Especially for my crock pot.
24) Our bakery that made our wedding cake - the top layer was Root Beer flavored.
25) When I got married & tried to change my name on Facebook - they required me sending a copy of my marriage license first!

Hope you enjoyed those facts. Time to take some meds to feel better, still recovering. Hope your Monday is awesome, I am picking up my long awaited Girl Scout cookies from my sister. :) ~ J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.