Thursday, February 13, 2014

5 Things on Thursday!

Happy Thursday, loves.

Today was my first day back to work post surgery & while I am not 100% yet, I am getting there. One day at a time. & I am in a new normal per se. Wanted to post but didn't have anything to make an actual post so I thought I'd share 10 things about my day that seemed interesting to me. 

1) I was reminded today that I really love those candy hearts for VDay. Like they are so addictive. My boss had a bag on her desk and I completely didn't care about the chocolate being available, just these cute little hearts. Hopefully when I go to WalMart on Saturday for the post VDay sale - I can find some. Sorry, Walmart - I don't feel like paying $3 for a tiny bag. 

2) I was overhearing today at work how much money people spend on VDay and it made me get goosebumps in a scary way. My hubs & I are spending our VDay, picking up Tijuana Flats (been craving it, & hello, $2.14 tacos!?) & binge watching the new season of House of Cards. Woot, romance. Oh & my VDay chocolate? I picked up a $1 Reese's at Tarjay on Wednesday. Doesn't take much to keep me satisfied! 

3) I am constantly reminded how much I love Amazon. Because you can get practically whatever you want online even if its completely random and not have to leave your house. I used to have to go to Walmart and buy those random things while getting judged by the cashier. Not anymore, thank God. Now its random & anonymous at least for me!

4) There is just something uber fantastically good about pudding - especially chocolate fudge pudding. I've been eating it alot this week because its soft on my stomach and overall incredible & light on calories. But its just so good. Kiind of like how Bubba loves shrimp. Classic Rugrats - describes my big smile at work.


5) This really isn't a thing but it is something on my radar: 28 days til my next vacay. :)

Enjoy your VDay! & here is something to get to you closer to the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.