Friday, April 26, 2013

fab friday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thank God its FRIDAY & I get paid today. I will start off this post saying while this isn't fab, I did get sick on Wednesday. So my memory is suffering but I wanted to prevail and post today as I missed two weeks unintentionally. Sad face.

Today I want to talk about these FAB things:

  • The biggest FAB thing that happened this week: I OFFICIALLY finished my Master's on Tuesday!! Ended up graduating with a 3.8 which is terrific, and I can't wait to celebrate big time when my husband finishes his Master's at the end of June. Definitely can't wait to get my degree but more so for the bigger & better things.
  • Another FAB thing that happened: more dates, mostly impromptu with my husband to the beach. Lately we've gone in the afternoon/early evening and even though I am sick with a nasty cold, I am hoping we can go tomorrow since we are off Monday (long weekend!) It pays to live by the beach!
  • Last FAB thing to mention, now that my Master's is complete, I can get back on track with losing weight. Plus its totally motivating that I'll be able to reunite with Lowe's, Michael's, Jo Ann's to get started on those house projects!
  • One more-- I am starting my last month of doing Pampered Chef in May & I am definitely ending with a bang. I have my Help Whip Cancer fundraiser all month long and will be having 2 different shows. I am excited to finish this, it was fun but just hasn't panned out for me.



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.