Monday, April 29, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam/BzzAgent



Hi everyone! Just wanting to put my own Bzz on a product that I've been so blessed to try for FREE!

Lysol Touch of Foam is one of the best soaps out there because you can feel the thick moist cloud of soap on your hand & how well it works. I've always stocked up on Bath and Body Works foamy anti bacterial soaps but this brand has always done a great job. Plus the scent is great for a home, it's been a hit in my house and I think if you gave it a shot- you'd be fairly impressed on how clean and smooth your hands feel. We've put a bottle in our kitchen, and other bathrooms as well as sharing the greatness with family and friends. Try it out, you'll be impressed as well.

Interested in trying out products and voicing your opinion? Sign up to be a BzzAgent today! (www.bzzagent.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.