Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday, planet Earth! :)

Been posting all week. But now it's time to celebrate because we reached the end of the week. & it's time to reflect. :) [I haven't done this post in awhile so some of these are from last week but still - all awesome.]

1. I absolutely love my brother's dog, Alice. She is literally my best friend. Always gets so excited when we come over and she is just super cuddly. She wasn't too keen on our photo-shoot.  But she is patient with me. Sometimes she'll rest her head on my leg.

2. Finally made it to Gold level with Starbucks. Been waiting for 2 weeks for this beautiful gift to arrive and now I get to get some drinks. Thanks to giftcards, I am going to keep this status for as long as possible!  It's strange this has been on my bucket list. 


3. We're pretty close to our #third wedding anniversary (NEXT WEEK!) and wanted to remember the card on the left with a note from my hubs on our wedding day. The card on the right is from our first anniversary. This year we're doing something different. :)


4. #KateVoegele is one of my favorite artists. I loved her scenes on #OneTreeHill -- I decided to send her a tweet giving her some high praise. & I was notified that she favorited my tweet. I felt pretty cool!


5. Last weekend, we were at my parents house and we played a championship game of SkipBo. I thought it'd be a great idea to take a #familyselfie. YAY. :)


Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I am excited to spend my weekend with my Dad. I bought him a pretty fantastic gift. I plan on making him a cake as well. I think its going to be a productive weekend of usual weekly wife stuff/working out. Happy to say I've been working out for a week straight. . Enjoy your weekend - see you back here next week! :) :)

3 comments:

  1. I love Starbucks! I'm a little envious because you had the gold level, whaaat! Haha. Happy almost wedding anniversary! I'm stopping by from the blog hop, I hope your having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, for 3rd wedding anniversaries!! It's my hubby and my 3rd on Wednesday - the 18th... when is yours?! Maybe we are wedding twinsies :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE skipbo!! I just might have to bust it out when the hubs gets home tonight! :)
    Also... I don't know about you, but I've been super bummed about missing five on Friday for the summer. If you're interested my friend Karli {september FARM} and I {the farmer's wife} are starting up a link-up "oh hey, friday!" with the exact same outline and would love for you to join us tomorrow! Hope to see you there.
    xoxo
    Amy
    denimandplaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.