Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday!

Hooray, we made it to Friday. It's been a long week. But its over and the weekend has returned.

Today I am still in a rather high celebratory mood. Wednesday was my 3rd wedding anniversary, and I shared the story of my big day from my eyes, the bride.

Today I am celebrating our celebration thus far this week.

'
#1.// We celebrated at Smokey Bones. Who doesn't enjoy some BBQ & Sweet Tea after work?

#2.// We both enjoyed some BBQ - he had beef brisket. I had smoked turkey.

#3.//We both had gifts for each other - I gifted him with the shirt in the top right: "I put ketchup on my ketchup." That fits him to a tee! aha.He gave me Anchorman 2 !! :) 

#4.//My husband woke up Tuesday with a head cold so I knew there was a possibility he'd fall asleep super early. I called it.  So I picked out 'A League of Their Own.' Favorite movie!


#5.//We didn't get dessert on Wednesday because it was lots of food. But if you're coming to Orlando anytime soon or if you're familiar with the area - you need to stop by Twistee Treat! It's one of those amazing gems for ice cream here. 
Chris got a Waffle cone dipped in Butterscotch. I got a large vanilla with Pina Colada cone. Made me want to take a trip to the beach. Staycation is SO close!! :) 

This has been a fantastic week for Chris & I. I've been staying motivated, getting up an hour early daily to do the elliptical. Been working out for 2 weeks straight and I am telling a difference. I feel really good, really positive. I am excited to weigh in this weekend but regardless what the #'s say - I will keep on, keepin on. I keep  thinking -  in 3 months, all these good choices will pay off. & I am hoping to lose close to 50 lbs by October. All is going well on that front! :)

Hope you enjoy your weekend!! Take care, thanks for stopping by & I'll see you back here next week! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.