Tuesday, June 24, 2014

So What, Wednesday!

We made it friends, we're halfway through the week. I thought I'd share another edition of SO WHAT, Wednesday. Feel free to share some of yours too!

This week I am saying SO WHAT too..

1) I didn't get up at 6:40 to work out today. That's been our 'new normal' for the past 3 weeks and I love it - but today I heard my alarm and was like I need my sleep- I will just work out during AGT tonight.

2) That I had Marco's for dinner last night. People seem to be judging me because I usually don't have delish pizza/cheesy bread for dinner but everything in moderation. On that note, I had cheesy bread with lunch. I am still accountable to myFitnessPal app to count calories.

3) That I just love shopping at Target. I bought my sister's birthday present Friday night, and on Saturday night I was back shopping again. This time to buy these beautiful towels in Guacamole & Coral. :)


4) Some of my co-workers have made it a habit to go to Mickey D's for ice cream here and there. I had to fight the urge & my sweet tooth today for a ice cream cone. I wanted it SO bad but I will enjoy a coconut Outshine bar post eliptical tonight :)

5) I want to get a calendar at work just for the sole purpose of crossing out the days til my staycation starts next month. 

7) I cannot stop drinking my homemade green tea. It's addictive. I think its helped kick my soda habit to the curb.

8) I am too excited to touch up my hair color soon. Thanks to my coupons - I will get it cheaper. 

9) I am already planning my coupons for this weekend shopping trip. I love it - its been an addiction since I was 16.

10) I am eating at FAZOLI's this weekend!! I used to work there and be the breadstick lady but I cannot wait for this weekend!! 

That was a shortened list for y'all. What are you saying 'SO WHAT' too this week? Sound off in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you back here tomorrow :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.