Friday, September 18, 2015

TGIF:Currently/Lately & Soon.

Hello again. Thanks for stopping by this week as I countdown to my 30th birthday. 2 weeks from tomorrow, officially. :) I am SO SO thrilled to start this next era. Yesterday I made more plans for my celebration - I am booked solid on my birthday to celebrate with my husband and I didn't want a lot of drama/frustration for my special day - so I promised him that my birthday was our day alone. :)

After this week of sharing some of my favorite birthdays, I also don't feel like digging into my personal photos of my childhood so I am going to end that cute series. It takes up more time than I am willing to give. Hope you enjoyed it.

This morning as I sat in the eternity of unmoving traffic in my work commute - I knew I needed to post and celebrate my life with what's current and upcoming. Thank God its Friday. :)

Currently/Lately:
- I am making a good dent in my weight loss. These 2 weeks, we get up an hour early and get our walk on - and I've been loving the time with C before the chaos of the day.

- I am trying do a big purge of unneeded crap in our house. Some of it's just there, taking up space and if it's all over the place - its keeping me from investing in Target's organization home swag. ;) ;)
(Clearly my priorities are in order, riiiiight?)

- I am loving my redder hair. I love this hair dye and I am hopefully cutting my hair this weekend, I have to re-convince myself to do it. I feel like Ariel. & I love it.

- I didn't really go anywhere this summer because of the whole I'm a grownup with limited vacation days. But I have that I need a roadtrip itch. I am the only one because my hubs is perfectly okay without one.

- Craving the beach, it's only an hour away and I need it back in my life. #beachwithdrawals

-I am loving the reactions from others now that I dove into using makeup, more than ever. I put my face on before work and I am witnessing alot more people are friendlier, kinda.

- I am addicted to shopping at etsy. I bought a few #disneyinspired birthday treats and I love it. I just hope I get them in time. But I fully plan on spending more time there especially when we have kids. Etsy is my new Pinterest.

Soon:
- I start my thirties. & I am really excited. Lots that I started in my twenties that will be wrapped up in this era. :) Such as done paying off student loans, starting a family, hopefully done with mortgage//new home.

- Weather will be cooling off in Florida. I am mostly thrilled because I have a 5K to prep for in January. I want to run more of it, train harder and obviously have lost a TON more weight.

- Thanksgiving/Christmas - these are my 2 favorite holidays of the year besides Easter. I love all the decor, the food, time with family, wrapping gifts (yes, its a favorite), shopping, the food, just everything.

- We'll be even more involved at our new church. Finally getting back into this rhythm and I love it. This church gives us both what we needed spiritually and I look forward to having kids to bring them here. :)

- Changes to my job: I cannot reveal anything until I get more to go off but changes are coming and I am SO SO SO happy about this. This all went down this week and its very exciting.

-  I will have to get my hands on my favorite movie ever. Currently $10 on blu-ray @ Amazon. Hoping someone gives me a giftcard for my birthday. :) I posted this on my IG today, you're welcome. Ps. if you have IG - follow me.


Excited to celebrate belatedly with my Dad whose birthday was Wednesday. :) Have a fantastic weekend. Cheers to sleeping in tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.