Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Countdown to THIRTY//Day 18.

Hooray, tomorrow is Wednesday, it is also both my Dad & SIL's birthdays :) As you can tell - I am most excited for my birthday. Each day I get more excited. I pre-ordered some gifts for myself: Pitch Perfect 2. I paid off a student loan. I ordered from Etsy for the first time ever.. & I am hoping to score some #thredUP swag as well . 

Tonight to continue on my blog post series - I am going to excitedly remember another of my little me birthdays: Number 8.

When I celebrated this birthday, my family & I were living in PA - and when you're a kid - one of the COOLEST birthdays you could have - McDonalds. :) I enjoyed every moment. I celebrated with some of my friends & immediate family. I also walked away with some fairly sweet swag. 
I was not living in PA very long because my Dad got 
transferred to FL where I grew up. But I say in that year of PA, I learned life lessons you couldn't wish for on your birthday. 

I learned that without my family - nothing meant as much. I learned that when my brother takes your barbies when it rains so they get dried in the mud - its not ideal or fun to dig out. 

My 8th birthday was a great celebration. & now you get to see a tiny glimpse straight from my personal pictures.. I had a great childhood, & I am having a blast remembering some of my favorite past birthdays. :) 

As always, thanks for stopping by and celebrating with me. I hope you will be back tomorrow again to see what birthday is next to remember & honor again :) Time to hit the hay - busy day ahead. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.