Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SO WHAT Wednesday

This week I am saying SO WHAT IF..

1) I go out of my way at work to get some McFatty's sweet tea, its like legal liquid crack. Makes me stay awake and helps me maintain my spinning straw into gold mentality.

2) I had already done all my grocery shopping the previous week but Saturday & Sunday I went to the holiday sampling at Sam's for the FREE FOOD. I hadn't eaten that day & it filled me up.

3) I already finished all of my Christmas shopping but I've been stalking the Black Friday sales for Amazon ALL WEEK. You never know the deals that will fly by -- I mean I did miss out on something that I clearly needed with that stellar welding torch. I survived.

4) I enjoy cleaning my house in spurts or at my parents house. I cleaned my sisters room thinking it would get me out of cleaning my house later. Alas it just made my cleaning motivation fly back.

5) I am much more excited about my Mom's incredible mashed potatoes tomorrow than mostly anything else.

6) I make it a mission to use a hashtag on my Facebook posts & will delay making a status until I come up with the perfect one.

7) I started watching Drop Dead Diva and now its the only thing I want to watch. Sometimes I will not care about the other amazing shows I watch until I binge DDD and mentally feel better.

8) I keep feeling the importance of updating my baby regist(ries) when I am still a year away from even being pregnant.

9) I like to persuade myself that there is something I need at Target everyday. The store is fantastic and usually never lets me down. It's my favorite place especially when I wow others with coupons, my Redcard & the Cartwheel app.

10) I am all pumped to lose weight but I still get excited for the food section of Pinterest. The things people come up with make me happy and interested in experimenting but sometimes require hours of effort. Yeah, ain't nobody got time for that. For realsies.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for being done with your Christmas shopping already. I wish I was lol. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy those mashed potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, you already have baby registries ready?! I'm four months pregnant and I haven't even started! Now I feel super behind. And I don't blame you for needing something from Target every day, because I definitely do. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.