Friday, November 1, 2013

30 days of #THANKS

Every November, I make a point of taking time to be thankful. I feel the holidays come and go, and people get so invested in getting gifts that they lose focus on what the holidays are. The holidays are a time to be thankful for everything in your life, you know? Whether its your job, your family, your kids, your home, everything that God has blessed you with this year.  Everyday this month, my posts will be honoring someone or something that I am #thankful for.


Here we goooo. Day #1.

First & foremost, I am so very thankful for my husband. He is my better half, he loves me for me & completes me. That sounds so very cheesy but it's true. I am so blessed that we found each other, because I appreciate the man he is. He always makes me laugh and supports my dreams. 

He knows that I am destined for greatness and appreciates the lady I am. We've already been together for 4 years and I am so excited for the many more.  He is an incredible husband & I know he will be a fantastic daddy when the moment comes. 


Hope your first day of November was fantastic. Here in central Florida, its supposed to be cold & will make it feel even more like FALL :)  I encourage you to remember what you're thankful for this month, it will make THANKSGIVING, the Macy's day parade & all that yummy food feel even better :)

{jess}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.