Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's OK, Thursday..


IT's OK...

... to be happy. 7 weeks from now, I'll be 27 and going to the Bahamas w/ my husband :) A getaway from Orlando is what I need now.

... to feel relieved, tomorrow is finally FRIDAY! This week has seemed to drag on like molasses.

... to love my planner, its pink :) Gets my job and helps me stay on track...

--- to be excited about starting a family. We are a good chunk into starting to save. We really want to pay our hospital bills outright (after insurance is applied). Definitely a motivator to drink more water and ignore the chocolate (as best as possible).

--- to feel accomplished. I have been on top of my class this term. I have a perfect A and I'm actually like 2 weeks ahead of my class. :)

--- to feel somewhat stressed. Work is killing me mentally right now and I don't really feel appreciated. That's all I'm going to say but just frustrated. 

... to feel happy again :) One of my very good friends and her husband just had their new baby girl two days ago. She is so gorgeous and i cannot wait to meet her. Perfect reason to visit them :)

... to feel motivated. 7 weeks til my birthday and plenty of time to lose another 15-20 lbs. It's very doable. 45 minutes of intense cardio, followed by 20 minutes of Jillian Michaels for abs. I'm ready.  Plus I dislike being 'in between sizes' of pants. Soooo close to getting into a new size. Time to push myself there.

... to be content. My little sister just started middle school and each day I email her, lifting her up and encouraging her w/ scripture, pictures, and truths. I want her to take this new chapter down and come out even stronger on the other side. 


& that's a wrap. Glad I got my thoughts out. Excited to see my baby nephew this weekend!! xO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.