Wednesday, August 1, 2012

17 days.

It takes 17 days to make something an every day habit. Seventeen.

Tonight I completed my first day (in a few days) of working out. I haven't really felt as motivated until now. Given that I turn 27 in 2 mos from Friday (whoa!) -- I'm more than motivated to try my absolute hardest, giving 1500% to lose between 18-20 lbs. I have an doctor's appt on my birthday and he's really been vocal of support for my weight loss. 

So, I'm excited for September 1st-- to check in on my progress... I'm getting over my fear of having a scale in my bathroom... 

So -- I'm thinking of a few ideas for my birthday... since we'll be cruising the day before-- I'm debating where or how to indulge for my pre birthday celebration thanks to the lovely Pinterest :)

Idea 1: 
My nickname isn't Dimple but I like the idea :)

This is all I got so far... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.