Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August. ideas.

So-- August is about to be all sorts of chaotic stress with work & my class (only 3 left til I have my Master's degree!) So I've decided to take it upon myself to make a few goals worth pushing myself for.

1) Last month-- I stepped my workout  up quite a few notches-- and now I'm gonna keep it up. I'm gonna start running, really push myself to do it. Right now its more of a jog/walk gig but gotta start somewhere before you are a straight runner. After all, I found this on Pinterest giving 15 highlights of running:

2) I enjoy laughing and I enjoy most if not all -- quotes by Dwight Schrute. In fact, here's a starter. He really does have the best lines....

3) Time w/ my husband not talking about work or classes will be the best time ever.

Plus, 10 days after our class ends, its time for our next vacation/my 27th bday/& our first cruise to the Bahamas! :) Never done one before but I'm quite excited... definitely a motivator to lose my next 20 lbs.

4) Need to stop drinking soda again... & drink more water... :)

5) Plus September makes me happy for many things specifically -- less killer heat, cute clothes && FALL weather :) I love Fall....


6) 146 days til Christmas :) Woot. Which means theirs 152 days left in the year. I've lost 27 lbs thus far and I'm hoping by the end of the year to have lost 30 more :)

How cool would it be to say I lost almost 60 lbs in a year.

Bring it on, August. I'm ready... & am excited to share updates :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.