Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's OK Thursday

I got this idea from Laura over at Between the Lines who does this each week and I'm thinking I'm gonna start this on a weekly basis!  :) 


ITS OK...

.... to be pretty PSYCHED since my husband & I decided to pay our car off entirely tonight :) It was a few years early but its a great great feeling to be done making car payments..


.... to feel relieved that tomorrow's Friday! It's been a crazy short week since returning from vacation on Monday night. 


...to look at Craigslist specifically All for Sale  section to see if there are any good deals for baby items. A year from now, we want to be pregnant so why not? Maybe I'll find a good deal on a travel system :)

...to feel like all my hard work is gonna pay off in the end (Wayne's World quote). In a week, I will finish another class for my Master's and then I only have 4 more before I'm DONE :) then i can relax every night.. .

...to celebrate. I've been at my job for over 18 mos now, and its still the longest job I've held. While it gets to me at points, and I don't like putting kids in debt for college -- its where God has me for now. He has the best timing. Period.

...to definitely love finding recipes and new ideas on Pinterest way more than time on Facebook.

...to get excited that there's only 3 mos left before my birthday cruise to the Bahamas & hopefully another 20-22 lbs lighter.

... to want to clean. I hate when my house gets so cluttered that part of my weekend is spent just making it all shiny and pretty again..

These are only a few things that I'm saying "I'm OK" too.  What are you saying I'm OK too?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.