Friday, January 4, 2013

Fab Friday



Today I want to talk about these fab things....

-It's Friday, Friday! Sorry I got the annoying Rebecca Black song in my head tonight. After a week off for the holidays, this week dragged on but I made it to FRIDAY/PAYDAY!! :)
-Textbroker is a website that  gives the chance for aspiring writers (like ME!) to be paid/get published. 
I wrote an article & it was accepted, so I'm on my way!

-I graduate with my Master's in 3 1/2 months. This lady is THRILLED.
-I have been working out steadily for 2.5 weeks & can already see a difference. I used to haaaate drinking water & now I crave it all the time. 
-I've rediscovered my love of Skinny Cow. Perfect way to enjoy chocolate at 110 calories.
-Next weekend I have 3 weeks in a row of Pampered Chef parties so I'm thrilled. I love doing these parties!
-Tomorrow is my 2 year milestone of having my current job; glad my raise kicks in soon.
Hope you have a great weekend! -Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for all of these fab things! Seriously, graduating... what a relief! I believe there are few better feelings that working out consistently... although I need to get back to that, myself. I'm coming up on 2 years in my job, as well... AND getting a promotion next week. Yay, us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of fabulousness! Yay! :) Huge congrats on having an article accepted. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Angela, definitely a boat load of fabulousness going on. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.