Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So What, Wednesday! :)


    So What Wednesday
  1. I should be embarrassed to be seen in public with this massive bun on top of my head from this morning. I felt pretty stylish at work.
  2. I've watched One Tree Hill on Netflix for the past 3 days & I'm not ashamed. 
  3. I made brownies last night & they've disappeared. In fact, I had a brownie for breakfast. At least they're gone & my weight loss can continue.
  4. Despite #3, my hubby is making us turkey bacon for dinner. Fave meal hands down.
  5. The number one reason my printer runs out of ink: coupons. That night is tonight!
  6. We're not trying for our first baby til this fall but my Amazon baby registry is all updated per ideas I found on Pinterest.
  7. With #6 in mind, I'm shopping the big baby sale at Target daily. I think I just like adding items to my cart.
  8. While at work today, I made a pre-baby bucket & that kept me occupied for 7 hours. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    Thanks so much for finding me! Sorry it took me so long to respond {I'm traveling for work} :(

    CONGRATS to you on your weight loss! And I'm so excited that you're going to start trying for a baby this fall....best thing ever!!!! :)

    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.