Friday, January 25, 2013

FAB FRIDAY! :)


Today I want to talk about these FAB things:

-I worked out EVERY DAY this week even when I didn't want to. Starting to change my workouts up from Zumba to regular dancing.

-This is a weekly fab item but I got to enjoy Taco Tuesday @ Tijuana Flats. & then enjoy the season finale of Parenthood. One of my FAVE shows on right now, it must be renewed.

-I am still two weeks ahead in my class & been halfway with my final paper for a month. Just need to finish it up.

-I am noticing my clothes feeling looser & I cannot wait to fit into the next size.

-I've submitted over $1100 in sales this month for Pampered Chef & will soon close another on Saturday which means FREE Spring products for my biz. Taking a sabbatical until April :)

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.