Friday, May 8, 2015

Dessange Review//Influenster

Hello. All week I've been meaning to pop back in and not be on my unofficial blogging hiatus. I am working on an update post but it just hasn't been finished. Until then, enjoy this review of a Parisian shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment called Dessange that I kind of fell in love with.

Weird, right? How do you fall in love with your shampoo? 

Well. it happens. & it happened to me.

Enter in Influenster. I received the Dessange Oleo Miracle set of shampoo/conditioner/leave in treatment a month ago. This shampoo works on thick hair, y'all. That's a miracle in itself.

I usually didn't have to do much to style it. Sometimes I used my flat iron to make it look even better. & it did. Each time I used it - I got a swarm of compliments and it made my hair, which kind of resembles DeeDee Pickles with the humidity of FL - but it gave me confidence and made me feel like a model.

What is perfect about this shampoo is that it is premium, it's Parisian but while I received it for FREE - you can find it at Target for $10. Compared to other brands I've used like Tea Tree shampoo, Biolage by Matrix- that's a smaller fraction of the cost.

I used to just buy cheapy shampoo but my husband also loves it and supports this indulgence for me.

Try this out!! :)
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.