Friday, April 25, 2014

five (on) FRIDAY faves

                        Happy Friday, friends!

            Goodness – each time I sit down to write a blog post, life gets in the way. Most of the time for good reasons. This week I finally did something good and positive – I started jogging while on my daily pup walks after work. But its FRIDAY & I knew that I needed to write out some faves of my week to share with y’all J
         
  This week at the University I work with was SPRING BREAK!
SUPER nice to not have to wrestle students for parking spots. They’re not technically supposed to be parking in the staff lots but they do & when you’re running late – it just makes those 50 circles around the lot even more frustrating. This week they treated us staff to some of my absolute favorite things: Tijuana Flats, bowling, 4Rivers and yesterday – Jeremiah’s Italian Ice. Made my day.


  This weekend & well tonight – I am going to Epcot for a few rides & fireworks. I’m excited to be back – I get to go so much I feel I’ve taken up residence!

From the Flower & Garden festival - Epcot//April 2014

This weekend while I’m at my second home – I am finally getting a new accessory – Minnie Mouse ears @ 20% off. Thank you purchase from Starbucks at Disney for giving me this opportunity!

Been eyeing this for months!


Last Friday night - I went grocery shopping before Easter & did all my grocery shopping at Target after work. Combined with Cartwheel deals, big ol' stack of coupons and my red card - I saved so much - I was proud. 
Lastly, while shopping – I finally tried out these new delish treats – Birthday Cake M&M’s. Oh my goodness, they have replaced my old fave peanut butter M&M’s. If you ever want chocolate cake and want lower calories, ladies – grab a bag, you won’t be sorry!


Hope you have a truly FANTASTIC weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I will get rested up this weekend so I can get back to posting more than once a week! ~ J

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.