Wednesday, April 9, 2014

keepin' up with the robinson's

Happy Wednesday, friends! :)


 
 

Here's some Bob's Burgers gifs for you to enjoy!
 
Florida lately has been gross in terms of rainy, windy weather. I kind of love it but not during the work day as it makes me really tired and harder to stay awake.
 
Wanted to update my life lately because I've just been busy working out and sleeping so blogging just temporarily got moved to the back burner.
 
1) Ever since my surgery - been working hard on my book. Newfound motivation and creativity flowing that comes out of nowhere - I am determined to self publish through Amazon. I am blessed with some great friends who are interested in collaborating with me to share their stories & experiences for my future readers. I am really excited for the opportunity to bless the lives of other teenage/college aged & any other ladies who read my e-book. Hooray!
 
2) This past weekend, hubs & I sweated it out walking the World Showcase at Epcot which is our absolute favorite Disney Park, followed by Magic Kingdom. We also found ourselves at the Flower & Garden festival, where Disney characters were popping up everywhere pruned out of grass. Pretty artistic.
 
3) I am pretty excited about this weekend for a myriad of reasons. First, my mom & I are doing a Women of Faith event with Lisa Harper speaking at one of the Real Life church branches Friday eve/Sat afternoon. Saturday night, we're headed to Magic Kingdom. :)
 
4) When we bought our house, our master bathroom sink never worked. Our house is a fixer upper and finally after 2 1/2 years, my hubs figured out why. Last night we headed to Lowe's, thanks to giftcards from my parents we bought our new faucet which works amazingly.
 
5) I'm back to counting cals with my MyFitnessPal app on my phone & addicted to Zumba - 5-6 times a week and soon starting to train for my 10K in December to run it like Forrest Gump. Goal is to lose 5 pounds by May 1st, hopefully more!
 
6) Our neighborhood isn't the friendliest group of people but while we were walking our dogs on Sunday night - a neighbor not only waved, he said hi. Maybe I am being dramatic - but I wanted to hug him.
 
7) My dad & I were originally going to have a date last weekend but timing wasn't on our side. We're having a date this Sunday afternoon, with help from my entertainment book - Mini Golf & Froyo.
 
This week is really turning out to be something special. Hooray. ~ J
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.