Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thank God it's Wednesday.

Happy Wednesday, friends!

 Hopefully your week//start of the new month has been kicked off with a bang. It's been quite a day, and so far quite a week - kind of sore but that would be due to intermediate Zumba. I am back to being addicted. I go to work only to get excited to come home for another 40 min of it. I just love it. Not sure about you but its the middle of the week and I could enjoy a good laugh. 


Honestly, both of these describe me today. Although ironically, I was waist deep in my work mostly all day, taking a short break to work on my book. 

I've been really blessed to have some motivation for my book. Feels like everyday, I have new ideas to incorporate into it. I am really excited for the opportunity to publish my book hopefully by the end of this year. There is so much more work to be done but it's all coming along perfectly. 

I've also been inspired to start cooking. Pretty sure I have changed my mind at least eleven times on what to make for my Easter contribution for dessert. I've seen some great ideas on Pinterest but everything I've ever made from there turns out horribly. 

But you know what - the best way to vent is a mini version of So What Wednesday.

This week I am saying SO WHAT if..

1) I like to blast my Zumba on the Wii. It's the best part of my day.

2) I spend my lunch hour writing my book. I furiously write down ideas all day, and this is the one time during the day I allow myself to work on my passion. I am really excited to publish, and the opportunity to inspire/encourage other young ladies through my faith & experiences.

3) I get excited about the coupons I am using this weekend at Tarjay & Wal-Mart. I just love saving money.

4) I don't really watch SNL live anymore but this week is a bonus of Anna Kendrick from Pitch Perfect and the musical guest: Pharrell. Guess its pretty good I can't get "Happy" out of my head. 

5) Honestly, I wish that my neighbors had the personalities of Schmidt, Winston, Nick & Jess from New Girl. Because sometimes I get the vibe I am getting the attitudes of Frank Underwood from House of Cards and the immaturity of Jersey Shore all in one.

Have a great rest of your week. ~ J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.