Tuesday, April 1, 2014

my next great adventure.

Happy April 1st, friends :)

I have had six new chapter inspirations these past 6 weeks for my book which has been great because for months before that, I had some cray intense writer's block. My latest and greatest one is living a life of adventure. Basically, I'd really like to meet some ladies who've either taken a huge leap of faith, or risk (however you'd like to word it) to include in my book. I have a few individuals but I'd also like to get some fresh perspective.

If you could encourage teen girls/ladies your age to live adventurously -  how would you advise them? 
Like would you encourage them to take up culinary school if they've loved to bake since their Easy Bake Oven days. Or move to LA and pursue acting (like how Emma Stone did it and prevailed?)

Essentially what is living a great adventure mean to you? 
Or what has been your greatest adventures thus far?

Basically, my book is meant to inspire and encourage teen girls//young ladies. I've had my share of experiences, both good and bad that I feel could encourage and inspire ladies of all ages. My goal is to share my past experiences in the hope that I can prevent some of the bad that I went through. It's coming along quite nicely and I love the motivation that just hits me, whether I am at work or getting my Zumba on (both have happened lately).

Feel free to email me directly at jessica_whitney@hotmail.com or comment. I'd love to be able to incorporate your stories into my book and have the opportunity to befriend some new bloggers.

Thank you in advance! ~ J

Ps. I am already excited for Disney this Saturday 
& having a date w. my dad on Sunday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.