Monday, March 31, 2014

April Goals. & March Recap.

Happy Monday, friends! :)
I am so glad its finally April. April just makes me want to sing, like Giselle in Enchanted. You know where she takes McDreamy (I don't find him that cute) out singing, dancing with everyone & their mother in New York. 

You know kiiind of like this:


I bet you know this song more than you'd like to admit. Everytime I watch this movie, with my family, I hear this song for about a week. It's not too long before I am singing along. 


But I feel pretty good about this coming month. I didn't get too fancy with my ambitions. I kept it simple about what I want to do to get me where I need to be - losing the weight. 

1. Work out daily. (Monitor my Treat Yo Self moments.)/Train for 10K (my first one in December).

2. Indulge twice a week. Truly.

3. Beach getaways (we live so close - why not.)

4. Brainstorm and write my book often.

5. Scrapbooking my cruises - finish my first & start on my second.

Although I will say I am proud of the work I did this month. I really felt it was an overall productive month.

In recap:


1) Enjoy my husband's birthday next weekend. I am a big birthday person. I already have his gift but I cannot wait to enjoy his birthday with him for a few days after he took good care of me after my surgery last month.  Definitely feel like he had the best birthday. He was on a Disney cruise in their private island. They provided us an incredible BBQ while we were there and he relaxed in paradise. He celebrated basically the entire cruise. I gave him his two Despicable Me shirts when we came home the next day & he loved both :) 

2) Do something fun for St. Patrick's Day. Even if it's as simple as Shamrock Shakes ;)  I wore green to work and we went out to dinner which was good enough for me. 

3) Get my Yoga/Pilates/Zumba back on - to look good. I did it once but I did get it back on. 

4) Get my beach pass. Already excited for that to pay itself off.  Thanks to my awesome in-laws, we're able to fund our beach pass with his birthday money. Hooray! We'll be getting it soon too. 

5) Work hard to make my house look great on the outside/inside. Lowe's officially knows our name over here. We have an off again, on again relationsihp every other month. I finally put up our pictures, and the awesome collage I scored at Kohl's..  My husband & I added our own personality and it looks fantastic. 

6) Spend more time being creative.  I printed off my cruise pictures and this one goes hand in hand with #5. 

7) Take more 'me time' .. - Sadly, this didn't happen. 

8) Plan more cheap dates with my mister!  Thank God for BOGO's in our entertainment book & cheaper Groupon deals. Huzzah. 

Overall a great month. & I know April will  be truly fantastic. 
Hopefully none of you gets pranked. ~ Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend!! You got a lot done in March - you should be proud!! :) :) April sounds like it will be a great month!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page and am more grateful for your comment. Be blessed.